Home Care Services
Our goal is to provide high quality affordable home care to enable our clients to remain independent in their own home.
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance
- Assistance with Dressing
- Medication Reminder (All Meds. Must be pre-dispensed)
- Meal Preparation and Clean-up
- Errands and Shopping
- Light Housekeeping (Generally maintain a clean environment)
- Laundry/Linen change for clients
- Skin-care and positioning for our non-ambulatory clients
- Hospice/Respite Care
- Client’s with Mobility issues
- Prescribed Exercise Programs
- Incontinence Care
- Assistance with Appointments/Outings
- Transportation (additional charge)
Irish Help at Home also provides care for clients with:
Conditions of Service
We have a Minimum Request of 4 Hours per Visit and 12 hours Minimum per Week on All Placements. There is a Minimum of 2 Weeks Service
All rates are set on a case by case basis, depending on level of care required, as assessed by the Agency
Please see our contract for rates and conditions of service.
Irish Help at Home provides Home Care, Senior Care, Elderly Care, Respite Care, Hospice Attendants, Stand-by Assistance and in-home care. Serving San Francisco, South San Francisco, Daly City, San Rafael, Marin County, East San Francisco, San Mateo, East Bay, and the entire Bay Area. We help the following industries: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, independent living facilities, hospitals, rehab centers and in the home. 2014 © Irish Help at Home - Website Design
by Infinite Communications Inc.